Originally this post was going to be five pulled looks that I loved as inspiration for festival make-up. But then I realized that a lot of the looks are quite similar…So! This was will be a couple videos, links for some cool festival glitter make-up kits, and a non make-up glitter for your face alternative. Leave subtlety at the door and let’s go.
- I’m super into this look from Helen Anderson because I like the idea of using translucent/iridescent glitter. It’s a bit subtle compared to the colored glitter looks it can easily match most outfits.
- I can’t remember how I stumbled on FromNicLove’s Etsy shop, but I’m so glad I did. She has glitter lashes and even glitter kits to take all of the guess work out of the process. I think this Silver Mermaid Cosmetic Glitter Face Pack could achieve a similar look to the one Helen created above.
- If rainbow is more your thing, consider the Tropicana Mermaid pack instead.
- Okay, so this is technically not glitter. However, I’ve heard incredible things about the Trophy Wife highlighter and if you don’t feel like messing with glitter you can also just be bronzed to the high heavens. 24 karat.
- Not feeling make-up at all? No problem. Consider checking out a sparkly bandana from Black Sheep Movement. Festivals are usually pretty dusty because they’re held in the warmer months and there are thousands of people kicking up dust. Avoid sinus irritation and stunt on ’em. Cause you’re a girl that can do both.